Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Calendar 2012 February

Every month I'll publish new page for 2012 calendar. Save it, print it and tape to your wall! ;-)))))
I was the first time trying the Rixen cable in winter. Snowboard runs faster on ice/snow than wakeboard on water and it was difficult to keep tight rope in the beginning. 

Honestly I must to tell that all tricks from kickers are really sad level, if I compare it to real snowboarding. It's difficult to think and get used to this fact that landings of the kickers are flat!!
All flat tricks (e.g railey) are really scary because of hard landing.
I think riding would be really great, if there would be fresh powder snow, but actually riding in deep powder is ALWAYS the best you can do clothes on.)))

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/2/12 11:47

    very beautiful jacket)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/2/12 11:49

    next page of calendar should be in hot place with hot girls!)

    ReplyDelete