Thursday, February 23, 2012

Singapore start of park tour...

Departure to Asia was 21st of February, I'll be back 18th of March.
Singapore is far away and flying is boring. I had flights from Emirates, they have nice connection from St.Petersburg via Dubai to Singapore. Finnair has straight flights from Helsinki quite reasonable prices, but I wanted to go from St.P.
I was lucky and upgraded to business class.)))


I didn't worry for my board bag, when I saw it immediately after landing to Singapore.

Before to get Singapore everybody must complete embarkation form.

This is Singapore...


...and these are pictures why I'm in Singapore!



...after the first riding day I was totally redneck.))))

In the next update more details of Singapore cable park...








2 comments:

  1. Anonymous23/2/12 11:47

    Moro! Missä kaikkialla meinaat käydä? Ite kuntouttelen 9:ttä kuukautta polvea, mut aika rampahan tuo vielä on. -Hara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Singapore, Batam, TWP ja ehkä Wake a Lot 2.0
      Tuon Batamin jätän väliin, kertoivat että erittäin matala ja vanha kaapeli (ensimmäinen Aasiassa).

      Delete