Sunday, March 25, 2012

Evenings in ThaiWakePark


Park is beautiful in the evenings...


... but you can't spend every evenings in the park. After whole day riding should recover somehow. Quite near of the park is place where is cheap massage and food. (massages 150-300Baht/1 hour and dinner 100Baht)
It's easy to get there by taxi (100 Baht) or by moped/scooter and you can drive yourself.



"Panthesan" street in the evening.
I couldn't find the official name of the street from anywhere.

My favorite street kitchen, I had dinner here quite often.

Gas station, full tank to scooter = 100Baht and it lasts for a one week driving!

Some fruits from "Happy Cat"))

I was shooting photos in the street and they asked to take photo of them.
Then they asked to join to drink Leo (local good lager beer). I was ready!

If you want to go to the beach from ThaiWakePark???
One weekend I went to the nearest beach of Bangkok, but I don't recommend it to anybody!!
Name of the beach is Bang Saen and it's terrible place!


130km from TWP and by taxi 1200Baht




Looks better in pictures and in the evening!!
I didn't swim here!

Bang Saen is the nearest beach of Bangkok and it's popular place for locals to spend weekend. Sand on the beach is combination of mud and sand. Dirty and crowded place!
There are quite nice hotels near of the beach and I spent weekend recovering, resting and relaxing on the pool of the hotel.
Pool of Le Casa Hotel. (about 40€/night including breakfast) GOOD!

If you want to go to beautiful beach I recommend some islands (e.g. Koh Samed), but then you need 2-3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment