Monday, April 9, 2012

Downhill biking!

I was at home country spending Easter. Weather was unbelievable great!
I went to my old home slopes (Mustavuori), meaning to ride by snowboard a little bit.
At night was -10°C and still midday slopes and landings were really hard (icy). Sun tried to soften, but not yet enough.
I met my old friend Elise with downhill bikers in the parking place; they were going to have a photo session on the slopes or actually beside of the slopes is nice trail for this. So I decided to shoot some photos and wait little bit softening of slopes.
Trail is middle of the small forest and there was still snow, but trail itself was open (maybe used a lot).
Trees were filtering the sun a bit, birchwood, snow and ground spots in the snow gave nice landscape for photos. After all I ride by snowboard really only little bit!






1 comment: