Sunday, July 8, 2012

In Finland and again in FlowFun Sesitec 2.0 Ikaalinen

I made short trip to my homeland Finland and of course to Sesitec System 2.0 cable park as well.
It was the first time in this summer when I was riding without wetsuit.))

Water +22.5C°, air +25C° and small rain showers sometimes keeping mind fresh and obstacles wet.
Also we have not darkness in the evenings, because it's midnight sun period.
Midnight sun effects to some people strange way, on Saturday morning all obstacles were upside down after some non-official night training session. People find something what to do, when they can't sleep because of continuous daylight.)))
This is Finnish weather at its best!






Finnish girls were shy and turned back to me when I ask them to bite sausages for photos.)))
Finnish energy drink Battery they were ready to drink in photos, maybe only because of sponsors.))


No comments:

Post a Comment