Saturday, October 13, 2012

Season Closing in St. Petersburg Russia


I came back from Bangkok for a moment and joined “Just a Cable” season closing party. It was of course in only place where it can be; 360° BAR (Ligovskiy 39).
I visited also in SunPark (our wake park), what was still running. All these were already in the last weekend.
Water was about 11C° and air 11C° as well!!

After Thailand I didn’t want to close my season at all, my season is continuing, but I didn’t ride in SPb, I even have not anymore wetsuit; somebody put my 2 years old, lot of used, smelling wetsuit to rubbish.)))
Some pics from party:
 
 
360 Riders Bar was almost full!
 
Anna and Sakara with prizes...
 
Anna was closing her season 2012 maybe already 3rd or 4th time... well she picked up prizes more than anybody else.))
 
We had really great time with balance boards...
 
We saw amazing tricks....
 
...as long as "Killjoy Ilya" took our toys away!(((
 
Me, Anna and Vera
 
My Finnish ex-colleagues, now just friends
 
Great reverse cable operator of Miami Park!
 
 
One of organizers: Kirill Karnov


Even that is was season closing I got invitation to ride in SunPark next day. I went to there, but only to shoot photos.

Autumn colors are now really beautiful and guys who are still riding are really brave!
 



 
 

1 comment:

  1. АЙ ЛАЙК ИТ! РЕСПЕКТ БРО! Карнов

    ReplyDelete