Thursday, December 13, 2012

Me and the best slam clip! Achtung Kabel!

Achtung Kabel organized contest of "the best slam clip" and my slams won it!!

Lots of thanks to Anna Moskal,
she filmed and edited this my clip.

I was traveling and didn't even know about this "slam clip contest" and it was really nice surprise to get know that I won!! Prize was  Liquid Force Lyman 139 cm board from shop MTB.RU www.MTB.ru
These slams are from Singapore and Bangkok last winter (February and March 2012).
Now it's funny to watch, but quite painful when all these happened.))D
Somehow I like to cut my back edge, but if you don't fall down, you're not trying enough!














If you haven't seen clip yet, enjoy here:


Achtung Kabel is film project of Free Films. Check it: http://achtungkabel.ru/english.html
Free Films is an independent media studio from Moscow and they made like a documentary about the boom of cable wakeboarding in Russia.
Pavel Polyakov producer Free Film and Achtung Kabel
I was joining the first night of Achtung Kabel film in St. Petersburg, it was really spectacle in Russia, having a tour around the Russia. http://moskalanna.blogspot.fi/2012/05/blog-post_18.html
Name Achtung Kabel wants to highlight roots of cable wakeboarding, it's in Germany.
Free Films and Achtung Kabel: Keep going and Thanks!!
Thanks also riders who were voting me!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!









    Storage Rental Facility AK

    ReplyDelete