Thursday, January 24, 2013

Riding, barbecue, friends, memories etc... from Thai Wake Park

I'm already back in cold Russia, but mind still in Thailand.))
I met so lot of new and old friends. Only waiting when I will get back. SOON I hope!
Me and gap with indy grab
My days in Thailand could be boring for some "normal" people, but some people understand that make it simple and make what do you like.
Here are some photos from those "boring days", when just riding, hanging around near of the park and having some barbecue dinners in luxury villa of one Finnish Vice President, riding and again repeating these all.
Mika Tuupola preparing meat @ luxury villa.
Again as always girls were beautiful, now @ terrace of luxury villa
Food was amazing good with nuance of Russian, Finn, and Thai kitchen and habits!
This Finnish/Thai happy and hospitable family served us unbelievable great dinner and evening. They are new wakeboarders, say hello from me, if you see them in TWP.
I can't remember was this same evening, but after all TWP was in flames. Don't worry for TWP, it was only because all riders were so fire during the riding day... or farmers just were doing something for their fields.
I saw some riders really in fire! Here are a few pictures.
Lior Sofer and CrowMob with grab.
Korean rider Ji Hoon and CrowMob 5 with grab!
Tom Axelsson showing nice press and lean.
Anna Moskal and nice boardslide 270 out!
Alex Savoie and nice press and lean too!!
Yan Tibo and ... no words "SICK"))

There were many others also in fire... me as well and I wanted to ride more that shoot photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment