Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hip-Notics warm up!


I had a chance to go for 3 days to Hip-Notics before Easter. Meaning was to get used to riding again in real cable.

From Russia it’s easy to find cheap flights to Istanbul e.g. by Aeroflot  St. Petersburg – Istanbul – St Petersburg.
From Istanbul to Antalya and back e.g. by Atlasjet 61€!!!
If you must stay night in Istanbul I recommend to use some internet services e.g. Agoda.
I found really near from the airport “Istanbul Gonen Hotel”, it is 5 stars and almost new. I got it from Agoda special price 71€/night, in reception of the hotel I checked normal prices; 360€/night!!!


Hotel was nice, but not for 360€/night. They tried still to charge me, they told that you can’t pay via internet, if you were using Agoda and I must pay now by my credit card. I was sure I paid it already and I told it quite clearly and then they were apologizing sorry sorry. Maybe unintentionally, but I don’t trust anybody.)) Also funny that the next question was that you're not first time in Turkey.... Yes I'm not and I know how you try to cheat me!
Taxi from airport to hotel is 5-10 min and about 10 TL (4€) by taxi meter, don’t pay more, for sure they try to get more!
Just beside of the hotel is big discount center, so if you’re traveling with girlfriend or wife you can make them happy. If you want to economy; Arrive to hotel late evening and leave before 10am.))


If you're traveling from Finland better to check last minute trips, it’s possible to find straight flights Helsinki – Antalya - Helsinki sometimes 200€ including even hotel, where I have never been.))
Then rent a car and you’re free to go where you want. If you book a car from internet, it’s waiting in the airport and costs about 20-25€/day. Gasoline is expensive in Turkey about 2€/liter.

Well Hip-Notics was like always (only without Jamie Smith), little bit colder than my last times, but I've been there normally in May. Now trainer in Hip-Notics is James Young and must to say that cool guy and riding too. I shot some pics of his riding session:
James Young
James Young and 315
It was nice to ride 2 full days, now it’s time to recovery little bit, body hurts everywhere... well I will be back there again 23.3 and will stay full week.
Me and tail press
My nose press
Swedish wakeskating!
German wakeskating
Evenings in Hip-Notics!!
Now recovering and after a few days I'm back in Hip-Notics!

No comments:

Post a Comment