Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hip-Notics at the end of March and table-top session

It was end of March @ Hip-Notics, weather was already so warm that it was possible to ride without wet-suit. At least some Scandinavian and British riders were making it.
In the beginning I saw when Sophie Cordery was making amazing presses on table-top sliders, then I went to shoot photos and to ride also myself and after all I got some nice shots of many riders.
Sophie inspired me to shoot photos on this table-top. Just perfect... beautiful girl, making really nice press with happy smile!

This is a result when tough guy try to make smile on the table-top. Eric Sanden from Sweden!
It's HEAVY METAL!!

Sam Weller and really fine tuned position on the table-top.
My nose-press... Hip-Notics table-top is loooong and it's possible to lean and still lean little bit more before the end.
Stylish nose-press... a girl whose name I don't remember.
Jan Paterok and nose-press. Check countenance of  a girl!!
Andreas Skjodt Kjaergaard from Denmark... stylish!!

I had to put one photo of my air-trick to here, because I read from Russian social media interview of popular Russian rider that air-tricks are history and not cool. I'm against fashion and what is cool))) I love air tricks!! ...and by the way I haven't ridden never by kite!!)))

No comments:

Post a Comment