Thursday, May 16, 2013

Girls and Hip-Notics

I spent more than 2 weeks in Hip-Notics and there was fun as always.
I don't know is there happening some changes in cable-wakeboarding or what is this phenomenon,
but there were much more girl-wakeboarders than guys.

Is it so only in Hip-Notics? Well now all single guys know where to go!))
I don't mind if there are more girls! I was shooting some photos of course, but there were so many girls that I couldn't shoot them all... SORRY!
Here are some:
Anna Moskal
Vera Efimova
Vera Efimova
Olga Foxik
Kristiina Nyman
What about job of James Young? Lie on the pillow in paradise and train them!!



This is Hip-Notics! Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16/5/13 09:53

    .... exactly Aki :)
    It was awesome @ Hip-Notics again ;)
    BR
    José

    ReplyDelete