Sunday, September 15, 2013

My new video profile

I have traveled a lot during a year. In this video are materials from Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Philippines and Thailand. There were still many places where I was riding, but it's not possible to have always somebody who could film.
I met amazing people and had great time everywhere, it's like a big family and I felt myself always and everywhere welcome.
I can't tell that wakeboarding is just and only fun... of course it's fun, but I'm taking it seriously, because it's all for me!
When I'm riding I can forget all other things, it's just only ride and that's just a great thing in nowadays aggressive world.


Thanks for good riding spots: TWP Bangkok Thailand, Sunpark St. Petersburg Russia, X-Traction Park Ukraine, Deca Wake Park Clark Philippines, Hip-Notics Antalya Turkey, Gold Cablepark Alanya Turkey and Dobrie Veter Tatarstan Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment