Tuesday, June 17, 2014

One midsummer day in Saint Petersburg

Weekends I have had habit to sleep really long and then schlep to the cable. This Saturday I woke up already 10 am))), meaning was to check some cultural things.
Also we bought week ago a new car... it's car for Anya and she needs training to be my driver)), so meaning was also to drive around and get practice of driving.))

...Well the first lunch in Little Italy restaurant. Vera joined to our cultural program.

We started from Mihailovsky Gardens, there was exhibition of environmental arts.

Then we continued to Konyushenaya Square and Van Gogh Alive, the globally-acclaimed SENSORY4™ multimedia experience.









I needed little bit rest after heavy cultural dose and took a nap at home, then late evening I tried to get some sport culture, but my home cable Sun Park had some technical problems and didn't work. (I was quite disappointed!!) Cable works normally until 23:00, because of white nights.
Well Saturday wasn't lost yet, our friend Kirill Karnov invited us to Igora.
Igora is ski resort about 50km to north from SPb, having nowadays also reverse cable... because we needed some training in driving, we decided to go there even that it was already 23:00.
Then after arriving and sitting for a while in legendary 360 Bar, I still took my ride in the cable, even that it was already about 00:30!! During summer we have not night at all and it's possible to make whatever without artificial lights.
00:30 at night!
Driving back to city and home about 4:00am!
Cool Saturday yeah! ...on Sunday I slept again long))

No comments:

Post a Comment