Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Double S-bend in swimming pool

Lot of my friends are now somewhere riding, I mean in some warm place, where you don't need even wetsuit (e.g. in Philippines, Thailand etc...).
Yes I would like to go also!!
We are here in the middle of darkness and rain, waiting that we could get little bit snow, at least could ride by snowboard. Actually some slopes already opened, there was enough minus degrees (Celsius) and they made snow by snow blower, but I didn't open my season yet, it was so bad weather at the last weekend. I don't know what is happening to me, earlier I would be there already for sure.
Well because it's not possible at the moment to go anywhere, I must be contended, that I can ride in swimming pool.)))
Yeah I got some results and I made some new tricks, we should have video camera more often with us.))
Check this trick! Space is really limited and tiles are so near, but I believe it will work well on the lake, there I can cut longer, get more speed and air, also there is some space in the landing.
Yes quality is quite poor here in blogger, but it's possible to watch.
Link to my Vimeo profile, there is maybe something more and quality is better: http://vimeo.com/ak1

No comments:

Post a Comment