Monday, December 5, 2011

Snowboard season opened

Золотая Долина = Kultainen Laakso = Golden Valley
Золотая Долина has been my home slope already 5 years. Slopes are situated about 100km to north from St. Petersburg.

This weekend I really went there, even that the weather looked so bad in the city, again raining etc...
Well I have already 5 years' experience, that everything is better over there and really raining changed to snowing and landscape was white for snow, something totally different than in the city, where everything is so dirty, dark and depressed.
On the way to slopes I shot this photo, white landscape with Giant Hogweeds (Гигантский Борщевик = Jättiläisputki). Yeah quite strange landscape!


We haven't had so lot of minus degrees and they opened only one slope, not real kickers etc..., but it's great chance to get back a touch of snowboarding.
So I've not yet any great big-air pictures!)) Will be for sure, it was so great again to ride!



Link of my home slopes!
http://www.zoldol.ru/

No comments:

Post a Comment