Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hip-Notics is the best!


Seven full riding days in Hip-Notics are behind and it's difficult to continue normal life again.
I met so great people, weather and riding were awesome!
The first a few pictures of my riding... thanks to Anna Moskal for photo shooting.





I have met Jamie Smith (LWA team rider) already 3 times during my trips; Thaiwakepark, Singapore Ski360 and now in Hip-Notics, but only now I got to know him better and how great guy and good trainer he is! He actually gave me about 1,5 years ago tips, how to make railey in TWP, before that I made it only in swimming pool.
He is enough tight trainer and put people really to do what is necessary. Unfortunately he broke his finger during that week, but he was riding awesome also by one hand.
This English gentleman is really one reason to go to Hip-Notics! The girls also know it!
Jamie trained also manager of Hip-Notics Baris Ozoral to make railey. 
Baris and the first railey!
Check the video of railey of Baris below!

Then the next will be Duran Kaban... 
Cut of Duran Kaban is already in order only the last step still missing.

If you heard in Hip-Notics; "See you tomorrow!" then you have met Duran!
Duran has all elements to become movie star in Hollywood!!))))
I met my friend Konuralp again almost after one year.
Now he "feels" railey and will soon make it.))

Regards to everybody who were in Hip-Notics, hope to see you again and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment