Sunday, August 5, 2012

Skate night in St. Petersburg 03.08.2012

I got invitation to this happening and of course I went.
Meeting place was Palace Square (square front of Hermitage museum), then 23:30 all skaters rode to Vosstaniya Square to 360 bar.
This guy who looks little bit young Stacey Peralta made the most cool turns in Palace Square.


Hermitage at night, in August we can't talk anymore about white nights.
Direction to 360bar...
Arrival to 360 bar!
The first 10 skaters got a free shot.


There were some beauties also in the skate group.
There were also some normal people in the 360bar.
Actually these guys are my workmates Mikko and Jouni, which I invite to join.
Riders Bar 360 is located to Ligovskiy Prospekt 39 and I recommend to visit, if you are in SPb.
Then we left by skates to the some other bar near of Gostiny Dvor. We rode really fast speed trought of the St. Petersburg center, just in the Nevski Prospekt between the cars and people.
It was so cool and awesome! I really felt myself young and free!))
I saw somebody was making video during our ride to Gostiny Dvor, it would be nice to see.

This guy just jumped over of some bum, which was sleeping in the street.

Vladimir explained something about his bad ollie.))



Even that night continued until 6am, I rode back to home by my longboard without any injuries.))

1 comment: