Monday, August 20, 2012

Ukkohalla wake cable !

I had a chance to go to Ukkohalla cable park Finland, before they close the season. It was actually the last weekend when the park was open in this year.
I arrived on Friday morning and weather was unbelievable great! The sun shines, water like a mirrow, no queue and feeling really relaxed and peaceful.
---
Сезон катания заканчивается  и я решил съездить в Уккохаллу на Риксен в Финляндии на закрытие лебедки. Это были последние выходные работы парка. Мне повезло, погода была  солнечная, вода – зеркало, и совсем без очереди!
---
In the morning when I was driving to Hyrynsalmi (Ukkohalla) I had to stop to shoot photos! Road goes over the Seitenjärvi and it was totally like a mirror!

Seitenjärvi
I have a lot of pics, which you can turn up side down. You can just decide , do you want darker sky or water.
Some of my friends had arrived to Ukkohalla already earlier, I got place in their cottage.
Riding was so great!
My best moment was after Ukkohalla Sauna World!
Park is situated just front of the spa, where is also at least 4 different kind of sauna. One of them is just floating in the water about 5 meters from starting place of cable. I was after riding just in this sauna and came out to little bit cool down, when I got idea and asked, could I ride just only in shorts.
Of course they let me to do it! Ukkohalla has so great free atmosphere!
In the beginning my plan was just to jump couple times from the kicker, but after all I did more than 10 rounds by one start and almost all my tricks from flat and some tweaks and bones from kicker.
Thanks to Jaakko Saarenpää for shooting!
---
На Риксене я остановился в коттедже у друзей
Парк расположен рядом со спа, где есть несколько разных саун.  После сауны, конечно было жарковато)) и мне разрешили кататься только в шортах)) без шлема и спас жилета, потому что в  парке очень свободная и дружелюбная атмосфера.   Я сделал все свои трюки, спасибо Jarkko Saarenpää за фотографии!






Of corse we did also some other activities.
From the left Slope and Park Manager Mikko Törmälä and cable operator, current Finnish Champion Teemu Muhonen.
Speed of cable 50-60km/h and then start jumps! Who get the longest jump?
This is liane or swing!
Just climp to pillar and then one little bit shorter rope connected to highest point and then you're Tarzan.
There were lot of some professional photographers!


This is Ukkohalla at its best!


2 comments:

  1. doesnt look very sunny)) like in autumn... photos a great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riding photos are made in the evening after long riding day, beers and sauna!

    ReplyDelete