Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wakespot Helsinki

Finally I had chance visit in my home country Finland, I was there last time in February. Yes weather is now in July little bit better... well depends on what do you want to do.))
I checked my friends 2.0 wake cable in Helsinki. www.wakespot.fi
They have nice internet booking system, so you don't have to spend your time in the queue. Anyway max. 6 people can book same hour and then you're just riding together with good co-operation. For me 6 was too much, it means 10 min riding altogether, 4 people and 1 hour was just good. Anyway one person costs 15€. Of course it's possible to book private hours with friends or alone.
It's in good place in Hietaniemi beach, water is lightly salt water (Gulf of Finland) and this time water was cold. It's unusual in July, but strong wind mixed water earlier and didn't warm up back yet. So wet-suit was necessary even that weather was really good!




How to find Wakespot Helsinki?
By taxi you should tell Hietaniemi Beach and parking place in the end of  Hiekkarannantie. From the parking place you can see the cable. Here are couple maps to find it:



No comments:

Post a Comment