Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lazurnoe "Miami Wake Park" 2.0 cable

This was my first visit in Miami Wake Park. My friend and cool rider Anton Moiseenko invited me to visit there. They booked the whole cable 18:00-23:00 for birthday party. We arrived about 22:00 and I went to ride about 22:45. We have summer of white nights so we can ride so late without any extra lights.
I must to tell that cool park, clean springwater and nice place!
Cable is quite soft after Rixen, but it doesn't matter, for my taste I would like to have little bit longer rope.
At the moment this park is the easiest place to make railey!
Kickers were nice, but little bit far away from the cable line or just short rope.)) This is my taste after one and the first run!
---

Вчера я впервые оказался в Майями парке на лазурном озере. Мой друг и крутой райдер Антон Моисеенко пригласил меня туда. У них был забронирован кабель с 18:00 до 23:00 для вечеринки в честь дня рождения.  Мы приехали около 22 и я пошел кататься около полуночи, хорошо, что летом у нас белые ночи и не нужно освещения.
Очень классное место, хороший парк, чистая вода.
Кабель мягковат после Риксена, но это не важно. Мне бы хотелось фал подлиннее.
Этот парк самое легкое место делать рейли!
Киккеры хорошие, немного далековато от кабеля или фал коротковат)).   
Фото с каталки:
Some pictures from this night session:





Like I wrote "at the moment easiest place where to make railey". I haven't done so easy toe side railey in any place.
A couple maps to find the park:

No comments:

Post a Comment