Saturday, June 2, 2012

Official openening of Traektoria shop in St. Petersburg

I got invitation to this opening ceremony and afterward must to tell that good that I also went.                        
Cool shop, good collection of everything for all kind of boarding!
This we really needed; the shop where is everything, you don't have to buy anything so that you are only looking pictures in internet. Here you will see, touch and smell all new models and products.
Really the place where to go shopping!!!
http://www.traektoria.ru/
--
Крутой магазин, хорошая коллекция бордов на любой вкус и спорт. Питер нуждался в таком магазине, где можно найти всё, и не нужно покупать по интернету, выбирая по картинке. Здесь можно все посмотреть, потрогать и понюхать) все новые модели. Приходите за покупками!





Maxim found his favorite artist from Traektoria CD...
...and  It was surprise even to me that it's Justin Bieber!!
Nikita and Slingshot!
Nikita and Quiksilver!
Maxim collects something what he would like to fit!

Busy restaurant proprietor Vlad (360 BAR)



With my new bracelet I can make amazing tricks!))





Lottery
Some shopping

After opening ceremony I still went to ride to SunPark and after all I was too tired to go after party (360 BAR).
После открытия я еще поехал кататься в Сан парк и после этого не было сил идти в 360 на афтерпати. 

No comments:

Post a Comment