Sunday, December 22, 2013

My new 2014 toolings

Already long time I wanted little bit longer board.
Santa Claus came little bit earlier this year to Thailand and I have a chance to test before gift wrapping!!
The first impression is that really good board, little bit softer what I was thinking. Landings feel really good by this board.
On sliders really good, slides well and nice flex in the nose and tail for massive presses.
The first air trick was little bit surprising with soft release, this board really must to cut deep before release, but when I knew it, the following air tricks were okay, ... and landings are so nice.
Really thin and light board! ...only thing what I scare: How durable it is? Well let's see I have 2,5 weeks time to test it in TWP field laboratory.))
2014 Liquid Force Super Trip 143 and Raph boots



No comments:

Post a Comment