Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Snow follows me!

Winter and snow has come finally! ...to many places))
I have strange feeling that snow follows me!
I'm traveling a lot, but snow appears where ever I am... sorry for bad quality mobile phone pics only.((
Here are 3 places around the globe and I was there when the first snow fell:
2 weeks ago in Bulgaria near of Sofia!
1½ week ago in Russia Saint-Petersburg!!
...maybe there were some light snowing earlier,
but this was strong, this is after 30 minutes parking.
After Saint Petersburg I left to Asia, but probably not south enough!

Just now in Shandong Province China!!!
After 1½ week next stop will be in Thailand! If snow still follows me I start to worry... actually why??... white Christmas in Thailand would be awesome!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here all my life i have travled to diffrent places and snow seems to follow me even places that never have had snow wich was about 4 places, but i never had 1 year with out a snowy winter

    ReplyDelete