Thursday, December 12, 2013

Spanking in China!

I’m in China and living in quite nice hotel.
Soon I’m going to Bangkok (for wakeboarding), I want to keep myself in shape and ready for riding so I went to gym.
I felt little bit sore in my back and because there is also Spa, I asked back massage after gym. Price was nice 30 minutes about 6 euros and I was thinking something relax able.
When massage started lady said: “Very very bad.” ...only English words during session!
She showed me from catalog, what I would need and off course I’m in China there wasn't any English words!)) Some nice and beautiful Chinese characters only...
Prices were a couple of euros, so I was thinking what to scare, why not.
So forget relax able massage!
Check the picture and I want to highlight that I wasn't in any kind of Lady Domino spanking session!!))


After massage I found from other catalog (some words in English) that she made me cupping and sculpting!))
I can tell that especially this sculpting was so painful that I had to stop her a few times...
Treatments should continue tomorrow, after tomorrow and after after tomorrow… should I continue??? )))

3 comments:

  1. Haha, jos mä olisin sä, menisin noitten jatkohoitojen sijaan parille kiinan kielen tunnille välttääkseni vastaavat jatkossa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En ole varma tosta kielen opettelusta ja mun olisi vielä pitänyt osata lukea... En olisi moista hoitoa sallinut jos olisin ymmärtänyt, mutta itseasiassa selkä tuntuu helvetin hyvältä!!)))

      Delete
  2. Niin onhan niiden kulttuurissa muutama vuosi ollut aikaa noita hoitomuotoja kehittää

    ReplyDelete