Tuesday, November 6, 2012

IWWF World Championships: Training days and opening ceremony

In my second day we had training 1,5 hours/group. Every group had 25 riders.
Quite crowded, but end of the session was possible to ride also so, that one empty carrier after every rider.
Anyway I wanted to ride more, but no chance what is very understandable; there are more than 200 riders who want the same.))
For sure should arrive earlier... 3 training days more would be perfect.
More than 30 countries presented, I made my part to get wakeboarding to Olympics. More countries participating, more chance to get Olympics.
Finland is IN!
I couldn't shoot photos of my training, so here are some Russian riders (for me like team members)
Swedish team in the house
Me and Security
Korean rider San Im is only 14 years old.
Going to ride in open men category and has all chances to get podium.
I saw 1080 from kicker, Backmob5, S-mob5, 315 etc...
Junior girl Sanne Meijer from Holland
I saw during one run: Vulcan, inside backmob, railey, backroll to blind!!!
Junior men Tommy Swaan always big air!
Team captain meeting in the evening.
I got a chance to be standard-bearer of Finnish team))
Russia, Finland and Croatia
There was really hot and some of Germany team members went to swim. I guess Frederic von Osten furthest.
Team Slovakia
...lot of other teams
Some prize-giving 2010 and 2011 best riders from the right Nick Davies, Sophia Maria Reimers, Denise De Haan and captain of Germany receive prize instead of Steffen Vollert who wasn't there.
Then beautiful ethnic dance performance...

...with so light "angel" jumping. Comments around me were OMG...


Until the climax!
After all must to say thanks and positive feedback for organizers etc... Well organized start of games!
WE ARE READY FOR OLYMPICS!
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/11/12 15:55

    In some photos Rixen himself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/11/12 16:49

    Good runs for qualifies!

    Jone ja Pepe

    ReplyDelete