Monday, November 19, 2012

Season opening in St. Petersburg (snowboard)

I didn't close my wakeboard season and I will not; it just continues and continues, well not indeed in Russia or Finland.
Here in St. Petersburg where I'm shortly staying is possible already to snowboard!!
http://www.zoldol.ru/
Season started here already 2nd of November in Золотая Долина (Golden Valley), when I was still in Philippines.
It's really strange to come from Philippines to this kind of conditions, I have still jet lag and cold makes my body feels pain.))
Anyway I had possible to open snowboard season, what else you can do in this kind of weather?
Here was frosty period and they made snow by snow guns, it looks so strange, there is not snow around at all, but one slope is snowy!!
Unfortunately frosty period was over and now it's raining or fog and + Celsius degrees.
One slope is working, but waiting more winter weather!
Snow guns waiting frost...
...waiting as well!))


Anyway it's fresh air and some fun outdoors!!
Snow wasn't so bad, what I expected.






Thanks Anna for some photos!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment