Friday, November 9, 2012

My finals in IWWF Cable Wakeboard Worlds

My aim was to get at least to the finals. Well I did it!
In finals I got 6th place (of 8 riders)!

Today's finals I was riding 1st run quite okay until the last kicker again.))
My runs:
  • 1st run I did: Bs360, Switch 270 lipslide 180 out, s-bend, frontflip with indy, backroll to revert, transfer to boardslide and 270 out to blind, tantrum (which I fell)
  • 2nd run I fell already on the first kicker and couldn't try any air-tricks to blind.
When I fell on the first kicker (2nd run) and was walking back to starting place I was quite disappointed, but it went over quite fast. Only why I was disappointed was that I couldn't show what I really can.))

Winner did toeside railey, backmob, blind judge, backroll etc... ts fr 360 and hs bs 360 from kickers and sliders something really well.
Anyway tricks which are doable and tricks which with I have worked also. I wasn't ready to make some of these yet, at least not in this cable.
Here are the results from yesterday and today:
Veteran Men
Winner Raphael Menconi FRA
Wolfram Wagner GER
Lee Mart GBR
Unfortunately my trainer Alexander Gamayunov RUS was only 5th place, fell backmob in finals.
Junior Ladies Wakeskate
Winner Ori Boujo ISR
2nd Jaime Oxlade AUS
3rd Sophie Cordery GBR

Junior Men Wakeskate
Winner Clément De Prémonville FRA
2nd Moritz Thiele GER
Marcel Tilwitz GER

Master Ladies
Charming Winner Anna Simlund from Sweden,
2nd Kinga Shenker-Horvath from Hungary,
3rd Mari Sandner from Germany

Master Men
Winner Gerald Mauer AUT
2nd David Augustinson SWE
3rd Justin Selby RSA

Open Woman Wakeskate
Winner Zuzana Vrablova SVK
2nd Susan Larsson PHI
3rd Julie Panzini FRA

Open Men Wakeskate
Winner Jan Kissmann GER
2nd Ollie Moore GBR
3rd Mayce Dipple AUS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment