Wednesday, November 7, 2012

IWWF Worlds: My Qualifying, LCQ and results of boys and girls


My qualifying runs were already yesterday 6th of November and didn't go so well.
The First run I fell on the first kicker and I had little bit pressure for 2nd run. It went better, but not enough to get straight to final.
Today 7th of November was LCQ (last chance qualifying), my run was already better and I won this LCQ...
... so I will ride on Friday IWWF World Championships finals!!!

My run was really basic and I even still fell down on the last kicker, but I must to tell it's not so easy to ride in World Championships.)))
I know that many guys are thinking now at home, they could make the same simple run or better, but why they are not here making it?
I didn't get used to this cable yet, like I wrote 3 days more riding and my run would be something else. All my blind tricks etc... I wasn't ready to make those yet and because of some fallings I hadn't chance to risk anything.
Those who have been in competitions know, that you can't ride almost at all, it's mostly just waiting and waiting and then just one moment you must to show all your skills.
Yeah pro-riders can do it! I can't so well.)))
Thanks to Alexander Gamayunov for this video clip; It's my run, check it!




LCQ = Last Chance Qualification results



Start list of finals!
I feel myself really old; I'm the oldest in Masters category!!??



Today was also finals of Boys and Girls and I must to tell that riding is really high level.
I spotted already from training sessions Junior girl Sanne Meijer (check my earlier update), she was amazing and won girls. She knew already before last run that she is the winner, anyway she made still better run and was really overwhelming.
Winner of boys Agos Hegedus from Hungary also knew that he is the winner before his last run.
Here are a few pictures from ceremony:





No comments:

Post a Comment